A one day course designed to support candidates who wish to teach on one of the ALERT™ suite of courses.
The course is based upon:
- Applying the principles of adult learning
- Evidence based teaching techniques
- Effective feedback using a narrative approach
- Introductions and meet your mentor
- Adult learning styles lecture
- Faculty demonstration -delivering a lecture
- Skills practice-delivering a lecture
- Faculty demonstration- facilitating a scenario and giving feedback
- Skills practice- facilitating a scenario and giving feedback
- Questions and answers – understand the journey of an ALERT™ instructor
Those passing the course will receive a Certificate and will be Registered ALERT Trainers. For dates of future courses please contact us.