Services provided include:
- Flexible Sigmoidoscopy
- Naso Endoscopy
- ERCP (Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangio-Pancreatography
- Bowel Cancer Screening Programme
- Colonic and Upper Gastroinstestinal EMR (Endoscopic Mucosal Resection)
- ESD (Endoscopic Submucosal Disection)
- EUS (Endoscopic Ultrasound)
- Halo/Ablation/Double Balloon
- Manometry/PH Studies
- Capsule Endoscopy and Breath Tests
The department is forever changing and evolving to accommodate new techniques to bring us in line with future health.
Monday to Friday 0800 - 1800
How can a patient make an appointment?
Patients to be referred by their GP or Consultant.
Location on site
D Level, Queen Alexandra Hospital, Cosham, Portsmouth.
G5 Level Queen Alexandra Hospital, Cosham, Portsmouth.
Gosport War Memorial Hospital
Only accessible from lift area 4 - Turn left out of lift area and follow signs to Endoscopy Unit
Last updated - 12 September 2017