Skydive

Freefall at speeds of about 125mph for the ultimate adrenaline challenge in aid of Portsmouth Hospitals Charity.

Experience new heights in 2024.

 

Take part in a skydive in aid of Portsmouth Hospitals Charity and freefall at speeds of about 125mph for the ultimate adrenaline challenge.

Choose to skydive from your chosen altitude of 10,000ft or 15,000ft.

When: Dates starting from April 2024

Where: Old Sarum Park, Salisbury, SP4 6EB

Registration fee: £50 

 

Fundraising

By fundraising, you're helping to enhance patient care, and support staff wellbeing. Without your support, we can't continue to provide those extras which can make such a difference to our patients' care and treatment.

Charity place

10,000ft: £50 deposit and fundraising target of £450*
15,000ft: £50 deposit and a fundraising target of £550*

Setting up your fundraising page

The easiest way to collect online donations is through Justgiving, please click here to set up your page.

 

Sign up here

*80% of the minimum sponsorship amount must be paid 3 weeks before the event. The remaining 20% must be received six weeks after the event.