The world’s largest and best Inflatable 5K is coming to Goodwood on Saturday 2nd September 2023. The 2023 edition of the Inflatable 5K obstacle course has got even bigger, bouncier and better!
The ‘world's largest and best’ fun run, the 'Inflatable 5K’ has got even bigger and bouncier for 2023.
This event is perfect for a fun family day out or as a team building exercise with your colleagues. Who will you invite?
With 32 gigantic obstacles and five pumping music zones, this event is guaranteed to bring the fun, laughter and excitement amongst your team.
Suitable for ages 5 and up. Children aged 15 and under must be accompanied by a participating adult at all times (maximum 3 children per 1 adult).
Adult T-shirts can be added to all adult registrations, please let us know if you would like adult size T-shirts for your child team members.
When: Saturday 2nd September 2023
Location: Goodwood Racecourse
Registration fee: £30 adults £20 children
Minimum sponsorship*: £75 adult £35 children
*80% of the minimum sponsorship amount must be paid 2 weeks before the event. The remaining 20% must be received two weeks after the event.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I enter as a group?
You will have the option to enter your team mates details when paying the registration fee. Please only include the people you are paying for. If you wish to link separate registrations together, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What should I wear?
Want to get dressed up for the run? Go for it! We would recommend light running clothing, including a long sleeved top and good running shoes. A rain jacket is also a good idea if we have wet conditions on the day.
Can I bring my friends and family to watch?
Yes, but why not encourage them to enter and give it a go?! Please do also share a car if possible as parking may be limited at the venue.
Is there parking available?
Parking is charged £5 per car, please have change ready for our parking marshals.
How much do I have to raise?
We ask that all participants raise the amounts listed below:
Adult - £75 per person
Child - £35 per person
By fundraising, you're helping to enhance patient care, and support staff wellbeing. Without your support, we can't continue to provide those extras which can make such a difference to our patients' care and treatment.
The easiest way to collect donations online is through a JustGiving page, you can set one up here.
If you would like further advice about fundraising, or would like to speak with someone about more ways to reach your minimum sponsorship amount, please contact our charity team at email@example.com and we will send you a fundraising pack.
How do I get a charity t-shirt?
Once you have completed your registration form, you will be taken through to Enthuse to make your payment. Here you will get the choice of selecting a t-shirt and size.
We unfortunately do not have any child size t-shirts, but please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to add an adult t-shirt to a child registration.
Where can I read the event T&C's?
Please click here to read the event terms and conditions.
Will there be photos / videos taken at the event?
As stated on the UK running events website, each participant agrees to assign and grant the right and permission for UK Running Events Ltd to use and publish any photographs/film/video/electronic representations and/or sound recordings of the participant on any UK Running Events Ltd activity. The participant hereby releases UK Running Events Ltd from any and all liability from such use and promotion. The participant hereby authorises the reproduction, sale, copyright, exhibit, broadcast, electronic storage and/or distribution of said photographs/film/video tapes/electronic representations and/or sound recordings without limitation at the discretion of UK Running Events Ltd. The participant specifically waives any right to any compensation they may have for appearing in any of the photographs/film/video/electronic representations and/or sound recordings of the participant at a UK Running Event.
If you would like to speak with a member of the team regarding this, please email email@example.com.